Saturday, November 10, 2012

11:2 librocubicularist






Where & When: I was looking through Pinterest and I stumbled upon a picture of the word librocubicularist.

Defintion: librocubicularist means a person who reads in bed.
It is defined through the Pinterest picture.

Level of Familiarity: Until I stumbled upon this word, I had never heard it before.

Reflective Commentary: I really like the word librocubicularist. I don't know how much I would actually use it. Librocubicularist is a word that would not come up in conversation a great deal, unless you were talking about a person who reads in bed. I might actually use this word frequently enough as I am an avid reader and so are most of my friends. I might actually refer to myself as a librocubicularist. It would be a great word to through around as no one would know what it meant. Looking at the word I see the word 'libro,' which is book in Spanish. This would be a useful trick to help understand the meaning.

Librocubicularist

No comments:

Post a Comment